Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Returning Home

We came back home on Tuesday night. It was definitely an experience to travel to Italy with children this time. When Guy and I went by ourselves ten years ago, it was fun for the two of us. It was so wonderful that we could go back again, and this time, with our kids.:)
Every time I return to Nigeria, it is difficult. I think it is difficult because I feel like I am leaving a life that I am familiar with ( stores that are stocked, relatively easy to get around) and come back to chaos. But I always remember that among all of this chaos, I am learning new things all the time. And without the chaos, I wouldn't appreciate the places I get to visit as much as I do now.:)

1 comment:

  1. WOW Meredith...you guys were BUSY! What a special place to spend Easter! I love all the connections that Jeremy is making...it seems I love each age more and more! Your pictures are amazing, and your mom looks GREAT! So happy that you all got to spend so much time together in such a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete