Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Ears

On Saturday, Guy drove us to the school in the afternoon for a school sponsored Bingo game. It rained all night on Friday night, so the roads were pretty covered in water. The dranage is terrible so all the roads look like tiny ponds. On our way back home, we drove through a pretty deep part of water on the street near our compound. As we drove through the water, I saw a police officer on an okada on the side of the road. The wake of the water we were driving through splashed him all the way up to his shoulders. I saw the look on his face and I could tell he was angry. I said to Guy, "Keep driving...that guy is really pissed off!" After about 5 seconds Jeremy said, "Why is that man pissed off?" Oops...I need to remember about the little ears which are listening to everything I say.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment