Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Whew!

whew!!! What a weekend is all I can say today!  I don't think I have ever had a busier Halloween weekend than this one.:)  I am pretty sure our flat won't be touched by any "evil" spirits this year with all the costumes and partying that went on here over the weekend.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  I think i was caught somewhere between a fairy and Cinderella this weekend...and I think I even saw Michael Jackson and Steve Jobbs back from the dead!!!:)


The weekend started Friday with trick or treating at Jeremy's school

dressed up as Ben 10



Rapunzel and Ben 10 ready for our Halloween party on Saturday:)

Barbie,Ken, a random priest, a Nigerian woman, Steve Jobs, a fairy , Michael Jackson and Rapunzel ( minus the hair)

Fairy, Barbie, and Nigerian woman:)


who knew M.J. could boil up some shrimp??!!

Toasting farewell to a friend!!

Sunday: a Czar, Cinderella , and Rapunzel

trick or treating on the compound:)

Cinderella, Luigi, and Pirate

Kids running around the building for the Halloween "parade"



Needless to say, we had a great time and the kids have more candy than we will ever know what to do with!:)  All the "ghouls" and boys scared all the mean spirits away this weekend...until next Halloween!:)

1 comment:

  1. the woman dressed as Nigerian is highly offensive and just plain wrong and racist. what the flying tomatoes. ps am American too and i dont find that funny.

    ReplyDelete