Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love is in the Air...

 yesterday was valentine's day, and I got way too busy with everything to even have a post about it. But, that's okay because there is still over in the air over here.:)  The kids had valentines to make for their classmates...

Valentine greetings came from across the ocean....with tattoos!!!!!!!!


 There were Valentine parties with lots of yummy treats...

 And tiny Valentine greetings from our little ones....
 And of course, no Valentine's Day would be complete without my own personal Valentine.:)  And if there is anyone who doubts that you can find beautiful flowers in Lagos...you need to talk to Guy.....he finds them for every one of our Anniversaries, my birthdays, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day...I guess I've trained him well!!!:)  Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!:)

1 comment: