Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Week...Abbreviated

I am not sure where the last week has gone...maybe since it was a "short week" my brain capacity got a little shorter also???  It's been a week since I've been here, and my two munchkins have been keeping me busy!:)  There's been a whole lotta everything goin' on around here...
snorkeling for the first time!

throwing away the training wheels!

soccer game

soccer pictures!


All of this in the "three day week" this week, and Guy is off to Port Harcourt for a short business trip!  Don't even ask about the Christmas tree in the background of the training wheel shot.  My flat looks like a combination of scarecrows, pumpkins and German Christmas treasures all in one place.  Throw in the fact that it's about 90 degrees outside when the sun is shining with 300 percent humidity...and you really don't know what holiday you are going to celebrate next.   Maybe Santa will have scarecrows to help him out this year!  The only way I can enjoy my Thanksgiving decorations is along side all the Christmas decorations!  Guy is a Christmas nut!  I have to give him some credit though.  At least this year he put the tree up on November 8...it usually goes up on the day after Halloween!:)  I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my crazy life....if there is one thing I am sure of there is always more to come!!!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment