Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Time




Time is such a strange thing. When you want it to pass...it seems to go by so slowly. When you want it to slow down...it seems to slip buy too quickly. Last week, if I could have made time stand still, I would have. I could not have asked for a better week. It is a week that I will tuck away in my most precious memories of my life. The fact that I was able to spend an entire uninterrupted week with my aunt, uncle, cousins, grandparents and my grandmother in particular was such a gift...there are no words to truly describe how special it was to see her with my children and really get to enjoy them. Time is always the constant in life...there is no way to speed it up or slow it down. But, we can choose how to spend our time and I have to say that last week was the best way I could have ever spent my time. We never know how much time we will be here...so I always have to remember to tell people I love them and let people know I care. My grandma is a true inspiration to me...she has battled ovarian cancer for five years and she still faces every day as a gift...I guess that is why I have heard that it is termed "the present".

No comments:

Post a Comment