Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lagniappe

Elizabeth: The other morning, I turned the T.V. on for the kids. I saw that a show they really like , "Penelope K. By the Way"was on. I said, "Oh look, it's Penelope K!". Elizabeth looked at me and laughed. She said, "Mama say LMNOP!" It's funny what kids think they hear. Maybe when I tell Jeremy to go and get dressed, he hears," No, really , stay on the couch and watch T.V." You never know.:)

I wanted to share this video of Jeremy swimming the length of the pool here. He has been working so hard and has had a wonderful swimming teacher. He has come so far in the last year. He went from being afraid to being away from the ladder to swimming the length of the pool and diving (I will get a video of the diving to post another time):)


No comments:

Post a Comment