Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Directions

I am sure the guy who was operating this crane was really wishing that he had read the manual on how to operate this machinery. This was a scene right outside Guy's office building.


Maybe he wasn't paying attention when his teacher was teaching the class about weight and that lighter pieces of machinery can't pick up a heavier pieces of equipment. This got me started thinking about directions in general. It would be so nice to have a direction manual about how to deal with drivers, people on strike...and even my daughter...

Tonight, she picked up a paper and asked me what it was. I told her it was a set of directions (on how to play one of Jeremy's games). She said, "For me?" I started laughing...I really wish I had directions for her...that would make life so much easier if my children came with a direction manual. It's ironic, though. When we have directions for something, we really don't use them. But, when we need directions, they are nowhere to be found.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment