Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our 11th Anniversary

On January 2, 2010, Guy and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has been that long since we have been married. We celebrated by going out to one of the local wineries to have a quiet dinner. Thanks Mom and Dad for babysitting!:) We got married in the middle of a blizzard in Illinois in 1999. My dad swears that if Elizabeth or Jeremy decide to get married in January, he won't come to the wedding! ha ha!! I know people always say that time goes by fast...well, I can actually say that it does. I met Guy 14 years ago!!! Wow!! Just saying that makes me feel really old!:) We have lived in L.A., CA, New Orleans, LA, Houston, TX, and now Lagos, Nigeria. I am blessed to have a good husband; I am elated to have the two wonderful children I have, and I never thought in a million years I would ever live in Nigeria, but I guess that is life...you never know what can happen. Some people say that life is like a roller coaster. What a wild ride it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment