Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!!






Since I have been out of Lagos, I have been finding it really hard to keep up with the blog. Let's see, I can go to the movies here, watch trash T.V. , sit on nice, soft and comfy couches, and of course spend alot of time with my family.:) I wanted to wish you all a very happy new year!! Our New Year's Eve and New Year's Day was really fun. My brother Greg, was up from L.A. and my brother, Andrew, was able to fly to San Francisco from Florida for a day before he has to deploy for 6 months. So we were really glad to see him before he is gone for such a long time. Since my family is spread out all over the place...it always seems like a whirlwind when we are together..but always a ton of fun. Guy made a crab boil and we played the Seinfeld trivia game and went in the hot tub on New Year's Eve and then on New Year's Day, we all took it easy from all the festivities the night before. I don't remember the last time I spent New Year's with my mom, dad, and both my brothers. I am sure 2010 will be a great year!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment