Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Top Ten list

I have been in the U.S. for about three weeks now, and my time here is coming to an end very soon. I have been thinking about what I will miss when I go back to Nigeria, and it became a list of so many things that I thought I would put them into a "Top Ten" list. So, here goes:
The Top Ten things I will miss about the U.S.:
10) Orange juice in a carton
9) Soft Comfy furniture
8) The quiet
7) No gridlocked traffic ( I swear you haven't seen traffic until you have lived in Lagos)
6) Fully stocked grocery stores
5) Good toilet paper
4) Driving
3) Getting a pedicure with a massage chair
2) Getting five errands done in ONE day
1) A Dishwasher!
I guess what they say is really true...you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment