Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Glimpse

I wanted to share a few more pictures with you just so you can have yet another glimpse into my life and what I see out on the streets of Lagos everyday...

The hum of gens is everywhere!!!

Tailors carrying their sewing machines down the street


man selling something...I couldn't tell what..

okadas EVERYWHERE!!!!!


man carrying a roll of carpet on an okada:)

man taking water where it needs to go...

this man is picking up mangoes that fell from his fruit cart
These are scenes I see everyday from my car as I go about my own daily business on V.I. and Ikoyi.  When I first arrived here, I thought I may never get used to seeing all of this, but over the last three years, these images have grown on me.  There is one thing for sure, you NEVER know what you will see next while living here, and Lagos is anything but boring.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment