Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Rule of Three




The other day Happiness was washing one of my wine glasses ( Yes, I can hear all of you reading this yelling at me over the ocean....I do have someone to wash my dishes during the day during the week....but in my defense, I wash them on the weekends:)) Anyway, as she was washing it, it fell and broke on the floor. So, I thought I would go to the store nearby and see if I could by a set of four new wine glasses so they would all match...since now I only had a set of three. When I went to the store, I was so surprised to find that the sets of wine glasses are sold in sets of three....not four as one would think. So, maybe by me having only a set of three matching wine glasses, I am more Nigerian than I thought.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment