Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lagniappe

Here are some more comments from the kids lately:

Elizabeth: We were at church yesterday and I usually give the kids some money to put in the offering basket. I just took for granted that the kids knew they were putting money in a basket. I was so shocked when Elizabeth asked me while she was holding her money "Mama, where the trash?" really loud in church. I guess she has always thought she was throwing the money in the trash basket.:) ha ha

Jeremy: Yesterday, we were going to watch T.V.and Jeremy told me he wanted to watch Little Red's Neighborhood (instead of Little Red Riding hood) :) ha ha

Every time Jeremy jumps in the pool, he pretends to be Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. He always yells "To infinity and Deyond!!!!" I have tried to tell him that it is "beyond" not "deyond" and he tells me (almost rolling his eyes at me)"No, mom, you don't know...it is deyond." So, maybe we should contact the writers for Toy Story and have it changed.:)

Yesterday at church, Jeremy asked me "Mommy, why don't God and Jesus fall down from heaven? What keeps them up there?" Wow...I didn't see that one coming...I am going to have to think about how to answer that.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment