Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

...And We're Back!




Whew!!!! A week long trip from Lagos to Los Angeles was like a whirlwind.....but soooooo worth it to see my brother marry the love of his life.:) I have a new sister-in -law.:) The wedding was beautiful. Elizabeth and Jeremy did a fantastic job as flower girl and ring bearer, and I was so honored to be a bridesmaid. It was so wonderful to see so many members of my family and friends all in one place ( especially having myself and both of my brothers in the same place...that doesn't happen too much anymore)...and as always, the time seems to slip by too fast no matter how much I will it to stand still. I am so thankful for the time I had with all of you...even if it was a short time. There were so many wonderful memories which were made that day. I will always remember all the laughing! Congratulations, Greg and Julia!! I wish you many years of love and happiness...and most importantly all the laughs you will share together.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment