Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time is Flying!!!












The kids and I got back to the States on June 4 and during that time, it has been so busy with Doctor's appointments, gathering things for the shipment, visiting with Family, and trying to relax while I am at home.:) I thought I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to the last two weeks...
1) Went to the Livermore rodeo and parade
2) Went to three doctor's appointments
3) Lived at Costco, Target, Wal-Mart, and the local grocery store to gather things for the shipment
4) Saw my brother and his fiance this last weekend. They came up to see my folks for Father's day weekend
5) Took Jeremy to get fitted for a tuxedo for my brother's wedding ( he is going to be the ring bearer):)
6) Got our malarone prescriptions refilled.:)
7) Celebrated Jeremy's fifth birthday a little early
8) Celebrated my mom and dad's 35th wedding anniversary
9) Celebrated Father's day
10) Swimming, swimming and more swimming

So, there is a quick run through of what we have been up to lately. I can't believe that soon it is time for us to leave and head for Michigan.....I forgot...was this a vacation???? ha ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment