Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Deja Vu???





It seems like I am experiencing deja vu ....I swear I have done this before.:) The kids and I arrived back in the states last Saturday and I have been busy going to doctor's appointments and getting things to put in our yearly shipment to Nigeria. I can't believe how quickly this year seems to have gone by. I feel like I just packed a shipment a few weeks ago and now I have to pack one for another year all over again. The main questions which keep going through my mind right now is how many diapers should I buy??? I was planning on potty training Elizabeth this summer...but I don't know if that will happen...so, should I buy a lot ?? Or, should I not buy so many and that will make me have to potty train her sooner??? Will I have the patience for that?Should I buy more than enough laundry detergent or will that make my shipment overweight?? How many birthday supplies should I get for the kids' birthdays ( which really haven't been planned yet?) What should I get the kids for their Christmas and birthday presents? How will I really know what they will like in six months? I will be happy when the shipment is done and packed up. For now, Wal-mart, Target, and Costco are my second home.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment