Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is she Nigerian?




Today I was starting to think that possibly Elizabeth is becoming very Nigerian. Over the past few weeks, she has said and done things that really make me think she is very accustomed to living here:

1) She was talking on her pink play phone. I asked her who she was talking to and she said, "Fatai" I asked her what she was telling him and she said ," I flash Fatai" as she walked down the halway in her purple click clack heels.

2) She won't let me put a single clip in her hair, but she will sit still on the couch for 15 minutes to let Happiness put her hair in a zillion pony tails.:)

3) She is saying all words that end in "R" with the British way of pronouncing "R".

4)She picks out her own clothes and usually ends up with very bright colors that don't match at all.

5) She regularly calls her back side as a "bum bum".

I don't know....I am pretty sure she really will be Nigerian!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment