Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dressing Herself











One of Elizabeth's new hobbies is putting on at least 8 or nine different pairs of shoes a day. My friend in Houston gave me shoes that her little girl has grown out of before we moved over here. it now seems that all the shoes ( I am not kidding...there are at least 50 pairs) are on a constant rotation on Elizabeth's feet. The other day, she discovered the ruby slippers and she has been wearing them almost everywhere with almost any kind of outfit....even pajamas! She is definitely her own person.:) I just had to throw the pic of her wearing the boots in because she wouldn't take them off with that outfit....I don't know if I will be ready for her teenage years!:) ha ha

1 comment:

  1. At least she gets the shoe fettish honestly! I remember back in the day when her mother was the same way!!! LOL Love you M!

    ReplyDelete