Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

We Made it!!!




The kids and I made it to Houston on Saturday at approximately 8:43 a.m. in the morning local time. Total travel time including the trip to the airport in Lagos and layovers was about 24 hours. I have to say that the kids did a great job on the plane. I think they are really becoming professional travelers.:) I, on the other hand had a "hot headed" moment at the Lagos airport before we boarded the plane....but thank goodness that is in the past now.:) The kids are having a great time playing with their friends and enjoying the cooler weather here in Houston. ( I know that sounds weird, cool weather in Houston...but yesterday, the kids wore coats and hats outside.) I have to say, it is nice to be able to spend time with my wonderful friend and meet the latest addition to her family....her new baby boy.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment