Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Makes Me Smile

Yesterday, a very dear friend of mine shared a video with me on Youtube. It was called "The Gift of an Ordinary Day". All of you moms could totally relate to it, and I highly recommend you also check it out. It was a mother sharing her thoughts on raising kids and realizing that the best gift of all is having an ordinary day with her children when they were small. I had to share this video of my kids dancing to my favorite song right now ( I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas). The song makes me happy, and seeing the kds dancing to it makes me smile everytime. The ordinary days and the cute little things the little ones do are really the best gift of all. I need to remind myself to open my eyes and take it all in because they will be all grown up before I know it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment