Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lagos' City-Wide Campaign to Stop Public Urination

When we walked out of church this morning, I noticed these words painted on the wall surrounding the church compound. I could not believe that I had not noticed them before. I can't wait until Jeremy starts sounding out words and asks me what it means. I can just hear the questions now. "Mommy, why don't some people use the toilet?" "Mommy, why do people pee in the garbage?" ha ha What do you think? Do you think people in Lagos will stop peeing on the side of the road? It was about one minute and forty seconds into our ride home from church when I saw a man drop his pants and pee on the side of the road. I am not a statistician, but so far, my research doesn't look promising.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment