Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louie!


The kids and I landed in Saint Louis on Saturday morning, and we were pretty much in all one piece after a 12 and a half hour flight in coach.:)  Our first point of entry was Atlanta, and It felt so good to land in an airport full of great smelling food and toilets with toilet paper fully stocked!!!!!:)
Watching the planes land in Atlanta and enjoying a strawberry lemonade and hash browns for breakfast.:) 
  Coming to Saint Louis is very nostalgic for me, I lived in O'Fallon, IL (right outside of Saint Louis) when I was in pre- k through fifth grade. My parents had since moved away, and this September they moved from California back to Illinois. It feels kind of weird, but kind of good to be back:)


Jeremy loves Air hockey.:)


It's a little colder here than in Nigeria:)


my old house....


school where I went to kindergarten











On Sunday, the kids helped my dad put the lawn decorations out....


They helped for a short time and then decided to roll around in the grass....I think they miss grass!












 Today, my mom and I took the kids to see Santa.....after I took them to the dentist.  (I'll have to save the post on how to discipline your children while you are lying down on the exam chair with a sucker thingy and a dental hygienist cleaning your teeth while your children are running around trying to hit each other for another day!)
Lizzy trying to stick out her belly like Santa:)


they rode the train


and the Merry-Go-Round

All in all, it's a pretty good way to start off our holiday trip back to the U.S.  The kids are pretty amazed that Santa is here also, and not just in Nigeria.;)  I guess they'll have to stay on the nice list for a little longer.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment