Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cookies and Color

Today was one of those days when I felt like I was living in my parallel life...the one in which I live in the U.S., and I can just run over to a nearby hair salon to trim my hair and touch up my color. Oh, and did I mention, I didn't have to sit in traffic for three hours just to get this done!!??? Let's just say I was more than a little excited to get my hair done since it hasn't been touched since June!:) While I went out, my mom and the kids made some Christmas cookies together.:)



The haircut: too much money!
The hair color: way too much!
Time spent alone and having someone else wash your hair and give you a totally awesome head massage:
PRICELESS!!!!!!


My "Do"


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your hair! But, then again your hair looks great at any length and color!

    ReplyDelete