Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A huge Surprise




When I left Lagos in early June, the road outside the compound was still under construction. I really don't know what they are trying to do with it, but every day you will see okada drivers yelling at cars and car drivers yelling at okada drivers. Occasionally you will see a Nigerian man so upset that there are more gestures than words coming from his mouth. So, it was no surprise to me to see that the road is even more of a mess than it was when I left...who knows how long it will take. So it was a huge surprise to me to see that there is a brand new KFC completely built and open for business right across the street from the compound!!! There was nothing there when I left and 7 weeks later...voila!!!! There it is!!! I always thought it took forever to get things done in Nigeria....apparently not when it comes to food!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment