Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!




Today is Mother's Day, and as many of you know I wasn't even sure if I would ever even get to celebrate being a mother myself. There were years of wondering if I would ever be able to join the elite group of moms. Then, in March 2006, we brought Jeremy home, and in March 2008, our baby girl, Elizabeth, was born. Mother's day is always an extra special day for me to remember how special being a mom really is.:) Guy got me beautiful flowers and a cake, and both Elizabeth and Jeremy made me Mother's Day cards. I even got an extra special gift today. When I called my grandma to wish her a happy Mother's Day, she felt so good that she sang "Ave Maria" to me over the phone. What a precious gift that was.:) To all of my family and friends, I wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment