Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Craziness- Part 2

Making juice for Sunday breakfast

Why couldn't she do this on the plane???

What do 28 hours, a 103 degree (Fahrenheit) fever, 2 small children and two airplanes have in common????

A trip back to California from Lagos.

Let's just say, I've had better plane trips....

Maybe that is the understatement of the year...

It was a pretty tough trip this time...

Poor Elizabeth...antibiotics and every four hours with Motrin and Tylenol punctuated with a bout of vomiting somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean...

She is just like her dad...she can't sleep anywhere but her own bed...

Jeremy was a great helper finding the luggage twice..once in Atlanta and again when we landed in San Francisco.:)

I was glad we made it...I have to admit I think there was more than one two three four or five times I really didn't think I'd make it ...let alone the kids...

But, we did!!! And, after Jeremy slept from 2pm Saturday thru until 6 am today (with a 3 a.m. snack of a bowl of cheerios) we do have some smiles on our faces today ( I wish I could say that Elizabeth slept like that!!!).  Elizabeth is under the weather...but it shouldn't be anything a good 'ole American doctor can't fix.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment