Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Arriving in Chicago







On Saturday, December 19, we said goodbye to Paris and got on another plane to come into Chicago. Guy and I were dreading the flight with Elizabeth...it was about 6 hours on a plane with her. This time, though, the flight was not an overnight one...so it didn't seem as bad. Elizabeth was passed between guy and myself, and the flight went okay. I don't know how I am going to manage two long flights alone with the kids...but I know somehow I will get through. Thank goodness for the wine they give you on the plane!!:) ha ha Anyway, we landed in Chicago at about 3 p.m. which was 10 p.m. for us. Guy's dad picked us up and took us home. on the way, we had to pick up Zippy's Cheezy beef sandwiches...guy loves those!!:) We ate at about 4 and we were all ready to go to bed at about 7 p.m. which was 2 a.m. for us. we slept pretty well and I think we were adjusted for the most part by Sunday.:) The kids love to see their Uncle Robert, aunt Rachel and Grandma and Grandpa.:) we had Christmas with everyone last night. The kids loved opening all their gifts.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment