Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

He's Back...

On Friday, Guy landed back in the good 'ole USA.:)  The kids were so happy to see him and so was I.  It had been a long week of jet lag, househunting and not sleeping. I needed serious reinforcements and I did miss him...just a little bit.:) We were so happy to have Guy with us for Father's Day. For the last three years, the kids and I have traveled out of Nigeria the beginning of June and not returned until the beginning of August.  Guy has always joined us in the U.S. the beginning of July so we haven't been with him on his special day for a while.  It was a great day of eating good barb-e-que and being together with the best dad my children could ever ask for.  And it was topped off by some pictures of our trip to South Africa with some frames from the real Lekki Market in Lagos, Nigeria...not Houston, Texas (Poor elizabeth....she is so confused.:)

Happy Father's day to my dad, Father-in -Law, Grandpa and all the great dads today!:)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad he is with you now. I have been thinking of y'all a lot the past week. I can only imagine how emotional (and tiring) this time is for you. You are strong and will make it thru this new transition. Love-K

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! it was nice havcing him back here for a little while at least.:) he'll be back again in august!:)

    ReplyDelete