Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Extraordinary Ordinary

For the first time since I arrived here in the U.S. almost three weeks ago, I finally feel like I can take a deep breath and completely exhale....I have to say that I never really truly appreciated being able to do that before this trip back home.  The past few weeks have been full of worry, anxiety...there were just so many unknowns....

But, now....things are extraordinarily ordinary...and I have to say that I am LOVING it!!!:)  This week since Jeremy has been home from the hospital, we have just taken it very easy.  I am proud to say that I have finally finished the inventory for my sea shipment which will be packed up on Monday ( had to be delayed amid all the chaos), and the kids are loving their "ordinary" life right now. My mom is home with us and out of the hospital, and we can just enjoy visiting with each other now. We've had afternoons by my parents' pool and fun with bubbles...just ordinary summer things.:)  It's funny how I had taken them so much for granted...

There is a saying that my aunt shared with my brother a few years ago and I don't know who wrote it, but I thought I would share it with all of you...

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift...that's why they call it the present."

I hope that you can also make your ordinary today extraordinary.:)


playing catch in the pool

feeling so much better!

having fun!!!





bubbles!





more bubbles!


No comments:

Post a Comment