Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

4,380 days and counting:)


Yesterday, Guy and I celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary! Wow!! It's hard to believe that 12 years ago we got married in a blizzard in central Illinois! My dad has already vetoed any ideas about winter weddings for his grand children.:) We've come a long way since we were students at the University of Illinois...and I am looking forward to all the adventures we still have ahead of us.:)

We went out to eat for a really nice dinner ( Thanks again, Mom and Dad, for babysitting!)For our anniversary, Guy gave me a Mother's ring. Those of you who know me also know what a hard road it was for me to actually become a mom...and the fact that I have two children still blows me away sometimes. :) Now I can always carry them close to me.:) Thank you, Guy, for such a sweet gift.:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the ring...Congratulations to a great couple! I had chill bumps reading tonight's blog! You have become a special family to us and we can't wait to celebrate with you in April! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete